Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pace Family, TV Stand Revival Part 4

It's nice when a project cooperates and you have to do only minimal touch ups and finishes.  This TV stand has been a very good girl.  Here she is before:
 Nice "plasticy" black.  Not too bad, some cosmetic issues like the top having a seam and wear on it.

 Great hardware. Love the drawer pulls. Real brass too.

   Here is the finished lady:
 Didn't recognize her did ya?!  I think some baskets would look sweet on the new shelves.
 She got several coats of white paint on the main structure, and a creamier darker shade on the door and drawers.  The hardware stayed, and I didn't do a thing to it. I love it the way it is.
She got a sweet new top with a nice stripe of the darker shade to pull it all together.

I can't wait to see how she looks in the Pace's house!  I'll post before and after photo's of her in her home as soon as I get them.   

No comments:

Post a Comment